Artemundi Global Fund was active from 2010 – 2015
Art Funds: Diversified Low-correlated Alternative Investment Vehicle suitable for Portfolio Optimization. Hedging inflation and currency fluctuations.
Artemundi Global Fund (AGF) was originally designed in 2008 by a team of accomplished art collectors that understood the nature and behavior of the underlying asset like very few people do. Soon, it opened to investors and joint venturers to share and enjoy some of the top artworks from around the world while giving them the security that their investment was protected and productive. As a result of years of achievements, AGF’s management has mastered this investment alternative and has a track record to prove it. AGF is led by Javier Lumbreras, a fifth generation art collector and author of the book The Art of Collecting Art.
Artemundi Sets Industry Standards for Art-Investment Funds
- AGF is an institutionalized art-investment vehicle that brings transparency to the market through:
- Compliance & KYC protocols
- Rigorous due diligence
- Accurate valuations
- Arm’s-length transactions
- Fiduciary responsibility like no other professional in the art industry
- AGF is an institutionalized art-investment vehicle that brings efficiency to the market through:
- Reduction of general and administrative costs by perfecting economies of scale
- Becoming a one-stop shop
- Sourcing the right experts
- Diversified and well targeted art portfolio.
- The ability to discretely negotiate and purchase artworks in a swift and efficient manner.
- Exponentially increase the ability to attract direct sellers eliminating redundant commissions
- Selectively place certain assets back in the market at the appropriate intervals, directly or with best-in-kind dealers
- AGF is an institutionalized art investment vehicle that critically reduces risk to the market by eliminating or neutralizing:
- Authenticity risk
- Title risk
- Investment risk
- Casualty risk
- Currency-fluctuations risk
- Macroeconomic risk or uncertainty
- Art Securitization:
- Quantifying performance of art as an asset class
- Transforming single art assets into strategically reliable and quantifiable portfolios
- Securing risks
- Receiving investment grades
This website constitutes marketing material and is not the result of a financial analysis or research. The information and opinions contained in this website were produced by Artemundi Global Fund Limited as per the date stated and may be subject to change without prior notification. Although the information has been obtained from and is based upon sources that Artemundi Global Fund Limited believes to be reliable, no representation is made that the information is accurate or complete. Artemundi Global Fund Limited does not accept liability for any loss arising from the use of this website or from the risks inherent in financial markets. Historical returns and financial market scenarios are no guarantee of future performance. This website constitutes neither an offer nor a recommendation to conclude a financial transaction. Before concluding a financial transaction, the recipient is advised to check that the information provided is in line with his/her own circumstances with regard to any legal, regulatory, tax or other consequences, if necessary with the help of a professional advisor. In general, the investment opportunities featured in this website should only be purchased by existing or future clients of Artemundi Global Fund Limited. This website and the investment opportunities contained therein is not intended for persons who, due to their nationality or place of residence, are not permitted to receive such information under local law. This website shall not offer investment opportunities in the United States or to any US persons. The same applies in any other jurisdiction except where compliant with the applicable laws. This website may not be reproduced in part or in full without the written consent of Artemundi Global Fund Limited.
All texts ©Artemundi Global Fund Limited